The Invisible Gardener's
UnderGround Pest Control Center
Click here to hear Andy talk about UnderGround Pest Control on his radio show
First Page from my Ebook UnderGround Natural Pest Controls
click on image below to start the video....
windows click here
From The Ebook:
The UnderGround Exterminator can be bought in any Ace Hardware store or by clicking here>UnderGround Exterminator.
USING THE EXTERMINATOR
If you use the Underground Exterminator then you simply place one end of your garden hose into the tunnel and hook up the other end to your cars exhaust system and run the car for about 1/2 hr. The cars fumes (carbon monoxide) will settle into the tunnel and kill them. This is actually the easiest way to get rid of gophers without using chemicals.
Here is a good long term solution:
A good physical barrier is one that you can plant is a bulb! Yes, you can plant narcissus around the border of your property. As they grow in every year they will make a living barrier that will keep gophers, moles and other underground creatures out of your property. Narcissus bulbs are toxic to them. Another bulb you can plant is called Society Garlic. This one will also help to keep underground animals out of your property.
U. S. VETERINARY STUDY: “Gasoline Engine exhaust induces unconsciousness, in rodents, and death occurs within 5 to 7 minutes without pain or discomfort.”
• Extremely effective because it goes to the rodent by using pressurized engine exhaust to fill burrow with odorless carbon monoxide. These shrewd rodents may not go into traps or eat poison but they must breathe.
• It eliminates more than one at a time.
• ONE solution for ALL underground rodents.
• No need to dispose of dead or wounded rodents.
Your cost is under $20 at your local hardware store and it can be used year after year.
A small price to solve a long term and damaging problem.·
• Empty tunnels will be used by migrating moles in the fall.
• Because moles seldom venture to the surface, they are seldom seen.
• The mole is built for digging underground, equipped with large, heavy claws.
• Moles are solitary creatures except during the brief spring mating.
• Stop using poisons that can harm your pets and hole! A king snake is also a natural enemy of the rattlesnake. Or try building a nesting home for owls and other birds.