IMPORTANT! Please read Nutritional and Water requirements
Some Tips on Raising the Energy Level of the Tree
see About the Tree Vents
see TGM+ Formula
Bacterial Spraying Formula
Once you have followed the above steps then you can proceed with a good bacterial
spraying program. The main treatment is done during the time when the tree has dropped all
of its leaves.
Use a fine Horticultural Oil mixed in with a little garlic oil and a dash
of Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap.
The formula is as follows:
Horticultural Oil (follow instructions on label)
- 5 cups per gallon of Nitron A-35, and 5 cups
- 20 drops per gallon SuperSeaweed
- 10 drops per gallon Garlic Oil
- 1/2 cup per
gallon Rock Dust
- 10 drops per gallon Dr Bronners Peppermint soap
mix well then spray
all of the trees branches, etc. Spray in early spring when snow is over.
- Other treatments suggested: remove all infected branches, leaves by
- See Resources Directory this section where
to obtain materials, etc.
- Got a question?
- check out my free radio shows
- Members, leave a message in garden forum
The Invisible Gardener
This page was last updated on:
February 26, 2013